About Me

My photo
I have a no BS policy, I love my family and my boyfriend, I don't like liars/theives, freeloaders, I'm very opinionated, soft hearted, always stick up for the underdog, don't get joy out of making fun/ talking bad about people, I BELIEVE IN GOD!

Pick one!

Friday, July 8, 2011

BOOK CLUB FRIDAY! Blood & Chocolate

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

This is gonna be really fast. I didn't feel like racking my brain to convince you to read this book, so I won't. I will just tell you quickly what it's about and how I felt reading it!

Vivian is a teenage girl who is part of a pack spiraling out of control. Her father, the former pack leader, is killed in a fire and has not been replaced. She tries her best to stay out of the inner pack politics because she disagrees with their idea of fun (killing!) The males in the pack treat her like a "piece of meat", but she can come off that way at times. She decides to start making human friends, if she can just not eat them! Although her "relationship" with human boy Aiden is underdeveloped and unsatisfying, everything else in the story kept me wanting more! Vivian is snarky and sarcastic, which made me giggle a bit. My attention was caught and kept immediately because of the non-stop action in the story. Even though I didn't care much for Aiden, I did enjoy the outcome of this story. It's not like every other werewolf book, in a good way. I was so sad when I finished reading this, because there is not a sequel. I searched the internet high and low, and no reports of it becomming a series. Bummer! But, this is a great book nonetheless and I loved it so much.

2 comments:

xoxhaylee said...

I can't wait to finish it! Thanks for letting me borrow :)

Sarah said...

No problemo girlie!! Thanks for introducing me to my new series!!